This pathway was created by the North Shore Division of Family Practice and provides a brief overview of steps you can take to manage your pain and improve your function. The form is meant to be completed in collaboration with a health practitioner and should be used as a tool to ensure a person's health care team have accurate, up-to-date information about their pain management.
Resources from the Pathway
- Self-Management BC supports self-management
- People in Pain connects you with peers
- Pain Support Line provides support for social challenges
- Bounce Back Online provides online support when feeling depressed, stressed or anxious
- Contact the North Shore Chronic Pain Support Group
- Find help near you