Run Day Schedule
|7:30am-||Half-Marathon Start at UBC Thunderbird Arena|
|9:30am-||5k Fun Run/Walk Start at Stanley Park Fish House|
|9:30–11:30am||Shuttle buses from Finish back to UBC (free, but not guaranteed)|
|10:30am-||Half-Marathon Course closes|
|10:30am-||Awards Ceremony on stage at Finish Area, Stanley Park Fish House|
|10:30am-||5k Course closes|
Subject to change before Event Day
SUPPORT PAIN BC IN THE SCOTIABANK CHARITY CHALLENGE
Join a Pain BC Team, Create Your Own, or Join our Virtual Campaign!
Three ways to join:
- Run or walk and fundraise for Pain BC
- Participate via our virtual campaign, FitCause
Run for Pain BC and commit to fundraise a minimum of $100 for Pain BC and receive a registration discount. Register now! A limited number of early birds get free registration! See below for charity code details.
- Sign up to 'Run the Charity Challenge' (with fundraising)
- Select Pain BC's team from the drop down menu
- Create a 2mevents account
- Add yourself as a runner
- Choose your event (5km or Half Marathon)
- Choose Pain BC Team
- Payment Method: Choose 'I have a charity entry code', paste this code: 15VPAINBC
*Please note: we only receive a limited number of free entries with this code so once the limit has been reached it will expire.
That's it! You should be registered to run/walk. Remember to register to fundraise--instructions below.
Once you've registered to run, you'll need to register to fundraise. Create your own team or fundraise for our general Pain BC team: 'Coasters 5km'.
- Follow the steps in the Fundraising section and click on 'Sign Up' and choose 'Join an existing Fundraising Team’
- Enter the name of the team you want to join (Coasters 5km)
- Or retrieve a list of registered teams by searching by the Team Captain's first or last name (Maria Hudspith)
- You can also create and captain your own team to run and fundraise for Pain BC
- Enter your fundraising contact information, create a username and password, and choose Pain BC as the charity you want to fundraise for. Your username and password allows you to log onto the fundraising website whenever you want to send solicitation emails or check your fundraising results. Your username and log in information will be sent to you in a new confirmation email. Keep this email for easy access back to your fundraising site.
This process can be confusing at times- if you have ANY questions or need help registering please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
Join the Virtual Run
You can never have too many friendly faces cheering you on at the finish line! We’ll also need help at our booth and water stations. For more information and to sign up as a Pain BC volunteer for the run, contact firstname.lastname@example.org