Please join us at our Annual General Meeting!
Learn about Pain BC's work to improve the lives of British Columbians living with pain and hear about our plans for 2017 and beyond.
How to vote at the AGM:
Everyone is welcome at the AGM, but to vote, you'll need to be a 2017 Pain BC Member. Membership allows you to have a voice in the governance of our organization and support Pain BC's important initiatives.
- Be sure to register or renew your membership before the AGM to vote!
- You can also save time by signing up for automatic annual membership renewal. You will receive a tax receipt for all membership contributions.
- We will distribute meeting materials by email to registered participants before the AGM and have extra copies on hand at the AGM as well.
- Remote participation will be available via webinar. Please indicate in the form below if you are interested in attending virtually.
- Pain BC's Board of Directors will host this event.
Creekside Community Recreation Centre
Multipurpose Room 4
1 Athletes Way, Vancouver, BC