- Carley Grigg, physiotherapist (Island Health)
- Dawn Batenchuk, yoga teacher
- Dede Monette, yoga teacher
- Amanda Pozzobon, yoga teacher
- Sharon Purdy, Shiatsu practitioner
- Rhiannon Davis, community paramedic (Island Health)
- Rachelle Cole, community paramedic (Island Health)
Chah Chum Hii Yup
Join us for a FREE six week series and benefit from gentle movement, breathing, and relaxation exercises. This series, specifically designed for people with pain, will teach you how to move safely, and with greater ease. Sessions run on Wednesdays from 10.30am-12pm.
To enroll, you must be referred by a doctor. In Ahousaht call: Ahousaht Medical Clinic 250-670-2509 or speak with a community or home care nurse for assistance.
You can request a referral to this class series if:
• You suffer from chronic pain
• You can walk—on your own, or with a support like a cane
• You can lie down on the ground and stand back up—on your own, or with a support like a chair
• You can stay balanced on two feet—on your own, or with a support like a walker
This same workshop series is running in Ucluelet and Tofino.