We know your pain is real. We provide free information, support, and a listening ear to people wanting to talk about their own pain or that of a family member or friend.
Coping with chronic pain can be difficult. There is help and support available. Find the right Pain BC program or resource to help you manage the physical, emotional, and practical effects of chronic pain in your life.
- Looking to talk to someone about pain
- Looking for someone to speak with on an on-going basis
- Looking for help in my area
- Wanting tools to help self-manage my pain
- A teen or parent looking for programs and support
- Wanting to read more about chronic pain
- Caring for someone living with pain
- Needing to advocate for myself or other person in pain
- A health professional looking for resources or education